mYwindow Terms of Service ("Agreement")
This Agreement was last modified on August 2nd, 2014.
Please read these Terms of Service completely using www.mywindow.me which is owned and operated by mYwindow Inc.
This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the Site at www.mywindow.me
By using or accessing the Site in any way, viewing or browsing the Site, or adding your own content to the Site,
you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service.
mYwindow provides buyers and sellers (collectively, "Users") an e-commerce engine (the "Service") for the purchase and
sale of electronic / physical content ("Digital Goods" / "Physical Goods") via a link (the "mYwindow unique Link") to a file hosted by the seller ("Seller")
www.mywindow.me (the "Website")
Any and all links to audio, text, photos, pictures, graphics, comments, and other content, data or information that you make
available for sale to buyers via mYwindow (hereinafter "User Content") is generated, owned and controlled solely by you, and
not by mYwindow. mYwindow does not claim any ownership rights in your User Content, and you hereby expressly acknowledge and
agree that your User Content remains your sole responsibility.
Posting and Communication Restrictions. You will not post on the Website, transmit to other Users, communicate any
User Content (or links thereto) or Digital Goods (or links thereto), or otherwise engage in any activity on the Website or
through the Service, that:
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- is intended to or tends to harass, annoy, threaten or intimidate any other Users of the Website or Service;
- involves currency exchange;
- pharmacy referral or pseudo pharmaceutical merchandise;
- involves payments owed for services;
- is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, child pornographic, adult content, offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
- harmful to minors in any way;
- contains others’ copyrighted content (e.g., music, movies, videos, photographs, images, software, etc.) without obtaining permission first;
- contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
- promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities, such as instructions on how to make or buy illegal weapons or drugs, violate someone’s privacy, harm or harass another person, obtain others’ identity information, create or disseminate computer viruses, or circumvent copy-protect devices;
- intended to defraud, swindle or deceive other Users of the Service;
- contains viruses, time bombs, Trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;
- promotes or solicits involvement in or support of a political platform, religion, cult, or sect;
- disseminates another person’s personal information without his or her permission, or collects or solicits another person’s personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- is off-topic, meaningless, or otherwise intended to annoy or interfere with others’ enjoyment of the Website or the Service;
- impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling or similar activity;
- uses scripts, bots or other automated technology to access or scrape content from the Website or Service;
- uses the Website or Service for chain letter, junk mail or spam e-mails;
- collects or solicits personal information about anyone under 18; or
- is in any way used for or in connection with spamming, spimming, phishing, trolling, or similar activities.
The Site and all of its original content are the sole property of mYwindow Inc and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
Protection of the buyer
Buyers of Digital / Physical Goods ("Buyers") and Sellers share the responsibility for making sure purchases facilitated by mYwindow
are exciting, rewarding and hassle-free. mYwindow is happy to work with both parties to resolve any conflicts or issues
that arise — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sellers agree to allow us to remove funds from their mYwindow accounts for amounts due to Buyers.
- Where there are insufficient funds in mYwindow accounts, we will require another reimbursement method.
- Sellers agree to allow us to charge the payment method they designate for amounts due to Buyers.
- Changing a reimbursement method will not affect mYwindow's use of a payment method on file for other purposes (such as payment of your mYwindow fees).
If Sellers do not provide mYwindow with a valid reimbursement method, we may collect amounts owed using other collection
mechanisms, including retaining collection agencies. We may also suspend or restrict Sellers from using our Service or
Website until payment is made.
- Correcting Mistakes in Payments to Buyers or Sellers. We reserve the right to fix any processing errors we discover. We will correct any processing errors by debiting or crediting the payment method used for the erroneous refund or reimbursement.
Buyers may use our Website and/or Service at no cost. We do charge Sellers a fee for each sale conducted via the Service,
a per transaction fee to cover merchant costs (the "Fees"). When you list Digital Goods, you have an opportunity to review and
accept the fees that you will be charged based on our Fee Schedule, which we may change from time to time.
Changes to that schedule are effective after we provide you with at least fourteen days'
notice by posting the changes on the Website. In addition, you are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes
associated with our Website and Service (the "Taxes"). We credit to your deposit account the purchase price for all
Digital Goods sold by you using the Service, less Fees, within ten business days following the end of the
calendar week in which the payment for such Digital Goods was received by us, provided, however, that we may accrue and
withhold such payment until the total amount due to you is at least $10.
Refunds, Chargebacks and Disputes
A transaction may be reversed or charged back to your account if it is disputed by the buyer, reversed for any reason by the Network, deemed to be fraudulent, deemed to be in violation of this Agreement, or we have any reason to believe that the transaction was not completed in good faith.
For any transaction that results in a chargeback, the Company may withhold the transaction amount from your account. If your account is pending resolution of any chargebacks, the Company may delay your next payout(s). The Company reserves the right to withhold from your account the amount of one or more transactions if it believes that there is a significantly increased risk of a chargeback occurring on these transactions. The Company will also charge you a fee for each refund, or chargeback, or dispute incurred.
If your account is incurring a significantly high volume of chargebacks according to the Company, violates the terms according to the Company, or we realize that you are selling (sub-letting) our gateway services to a third-party, the Company reserves the right to (a) suspend your account, (b) increase processing fees, (c) withhold payouts, (d) increase holding period for your funds to be paid out, (e) impose a penalty, (f) implement a rolling reserve.
A Buyer may submit a claim for a refund for a purchase by emailing email@example.com and providing a clear and specific reason for the refund request and the exact terms that have been violated. Whether a refund will be provided will be determined by Company in its sole discretion. Refund requests must be submitted within 30 days of purchase.
To dispute a transaction that you have made on mYwindow, you must inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the transaction occurring. mYwindow will investigate the dispute.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or
indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the
preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
mYwindow Inc reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any advance notice.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site does contain a number of links to other websites and online resources that are not owned or controlled by mYwindow Inc.
If you have a dispute with one or more Users or even a third party, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint
ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown,
arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code
§1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his
favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of Delaware, United States.
Changes to This Agreement
mYwindow Inc reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the mYwindow Inc site immediately.
For purposes of this Agreement, any notices will be sent in writing to the following respective address:
For mYwindow Inc
340 S, Lemon Avenue #9534,
Walnut, California, US 91789
For you, the physical and/or e-mail address provided by you to mYwindow at the time you registered,
which may be updated by you from time to time.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.